Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

if you do E-mail me some of your work,I enjoy adjusting my anime\manga characters to co-exist in the other characters world,It may sound dorky but so what.



E-mail:Brookinscj@netzero.com



myspace:Demon of the Desesrt



Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

Hello, Kagura here. (it has nothing to do with IY)



Woooo, maybe I could send you a few of my best as a gift for selecting my reply as best answer the last time!



The question you asked: Who here likes to draw anime?



You'll get something between this friday and next Friday---I need to get back to my science HW today and Business Operation management tommorow--need to finish them quick.



^__^



I'll take pictures of them and then send attatchments, if it does not work, please inform me asap. Anyway, it will be some new characters I dreamed up myself from my blog on 360 degree, and Kakashi without the Mask!!!! Trust me, I did his portrait many times already on Math work book and Math HW.....



Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

I want to see your work if that's ok.



Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

i only draw the basics r u good at drawing the hair if so tell me lol



Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

mine suck! but not that much



Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

I like to draw anthro artwork. I kinda wanted to say that. Its pretty good even though I don't do digital mediums. Its also very clean too. No adult artwork.



Anyone like drawing anime\manga?

I love drawing anime/manga.



They are sooooooo cool, and the chibis are so cute and adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host