Friday, December 25, 2009

Is this a sign of jealous?

I have to admit that I have some guy friends, but they are ONLY FRIENDS. Like sometimes my guy friends will leave me comments on myspace or facebook complimenting my pics or sending me cute things.



So any who me and my bf were talking and he tells me that this woman at work is trying to get him to have sex with his co-worker. He even told me she texted them naughty photos. He told me that people have been telling him to have sex with her, but he is a good person and is not like that.



So why on earth would he tell me something like that? That really hurt me deeply. So I wrote him a letter telling him that I would totally step out the pic. and he could do whatever.



Then he wrote me a letter telling me that he's not that kind of guy and would NEVER do anything like that.



What was the point in this???



Is this a sign of jealous?

I think he is just bragging that he has an offer. Since he told you and says he is not going with their suggestion don't worry.



I think he is not telling them to shut up with their match making because he does not take it serious.



Is this a sign of jealous?

Just a guess here. I think the guilty dog is barking.



Is this a sign of jealous?

The point was to tell you because he's an honest guy. Trust me baby,if he was gonna do it-you wouldn't have known anything about her. TELL HIM TO PASS ME THAT NUMBER



Is this a sign of jealous?

Guys like a little bit of jealousy in their girlfriend. ..Or maybe he was trying to get back at you for those messages on facebook and all that. You dont know..you can't tell. Ask him why he would want to hurt you like that?



Is this a sign of jealous?

it is him just being honest with you i mean you never stated that he ever talked to you about you comments from your guy friends but when he starts to talk to you about them and he askes alot of questions that is when it turns into jelousy but i honestly dont think that it had anything to do with that



Is this a sign of jealous?

It doesn't matter how faithful any guy is, all men are easily tempted by women. Whether he's done anything or not, the thought has passed his mind a few times. He wants you to trust him. I'd be feeling the same you are if it were me...but yeah it's a sign of jealousy.



Is this a sign of jealous?

oooohhh doesnt that just tear you up? sounds like someones ttrying to sound macho, or popular amoung the ladies....but he doesnt need to bc he has you...id say hes a bragger, or hes telling you this bc he thinks it will be a cute way to subliminally send you a message like ' i will never cheat on you. even if i get pressured and get pics sent to me.' he prob thinks hes being romantic, but in reality it just makes you feel depressed about it...... now if he says hed never do that, hes ur bf u should believe him unless hes been proved to be untrustworthy.... also instead of writing him a farewell letter almost ending ur realtionship, just try to tell him in person that u dont like to hear things like that, and that u appreciate his open-ness but dont need to hear every little thing like girls that flirt with him and such.... ik his point in the end was just to prove to you that he is faithful to only you, and that he loves you way too much to even consider the idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host