Monday, December 28, 2009

He is really scaring me?

This guy, who i used to be close friends with, asked me out a couple of months ago (over winter break) I said, no i would rather be friends because i value our friendship too much, but he doesnt get the point! He changed his myspace display name to _____ doesnt love. Then he posted a bulletin saying if your sad or depressed or have ever had your heart broken talk to me, bc i now know how it feels. Then he wrote me love poems, in them saying 'I wanted the best for you and i thought you wanted the same for me' He also said he was going to move, but didnt, im not sure if it was to make me realize that its the last time to say yes or what. Then he threatened to kill himself. He didnt but it really is making me feel guilty, but again i have NO FEELINGS for him past friendship. he is friends with my best friend and he is in my Co Ed. PE class, I really want to avoid him better than i have been, i think he is bipolar too, always changing his mood. saying HI! to me then 10 minutes later giving



He is really scaring me?

just tell him to back off and leave you alone and never speak to him and tell your mom so if he continues she can call his parents. YOu are only 13 and should not go through this. Get him off of your back before you pick up too many problems.



He is really scaring me?

Dont let him back you into a corner! hes trying to get you to feel guilty and its working. i have gone through this with 3 guys who thought we were more than friends eww. Tell him where you stand and how you feel. little by little pick him off your things like myspace etc. if it gets bad block him and tell your school, someone you trust. You cant have this weighing on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host