Friday, December 25, 2009

Friends or does he maybe want to be more?

One of my guy friends is pretty cool we met a while back then lost touch,then about 3 months ago we met again and he goes to the same homeschool group I do. Hes the type who is funny and just kinda out there,



well Idk if he likes me or not and if not its cool cuz hes a good friend but last time we were at co-op he wanted me to sit by him so I did and I had a snack I had a mix of things and there was one that tasted like coffee so he tried it and we shared the plate of goldfish and w.e else was on it,anyway I gave him my myspace url and we talk alot on it. Most of the times he starts the convo and last night he messed me about books and he asked what kinds I like and I have no clue y he wanted to know but it was nice to talk to him and then he messeged me and I told him what it looked like which is Hailey Williams in the Pressure video and he was like that girl hailey is hot and I was like yeah and sometimes when were at co-op he plays with me like he hits me with his pen and then we



Friends or does he maybe want to be more?

Sounds like you guys are still in the "friends" stage. Give it time, when you guys get closer to eachother and spend more time together, he'll probably like you. Then all that's left is figuring out if you like him back...!!



~~Ali. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host