Friday, December 25, 2009

This guy likes me but i like someone in his family????

There is this guy that i met thru a friend . this guy is her newphew and when i met him i didnt really find him attractive. So i ignored his phone calls and went about my life. Then out of know where he begins working at my job because his aunt got him the job . He starts calling and saying things to me and his coworkers how much he likes me. His co workers egg him on to talk me. I not a mean person but then he introduce me to his cousin and his cousin and i started talking on the phone and emailing on myspace. When his cousin and i hit it off he was leaving to the army for bootcamp. now he has been writing me from camp and telling me to tell his cousin we are talking . I told him i will as soon as i know he wants to be with me. He then tells me im not daying we wont be togethor and im not saying we will, but i do like you i just want you to inform my cousin about what were doing. He gets back soon, are me and his cousin wrong for getting togethor cuz i dont like him i like the cousin



This guy likes me but i like someone in his family????

no you are only wrong for not telling the guy how you feel about him and his cousin.



This guy likes me but i like someone in his family????

dude gangbang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host