Sunday, December 6, 2009

HarryPotter Fans?

People please if you are not a Harry Potter fan don't waste my time!!! I Have nearly finished creating my new HarryPotter site and need Mods...ect. You dont need to have expierience (It will be unpaid till further notice)I need people to write fan fics andother suff forme .I will hold interviews so email me asap.



i will need :



2 Avatar/sig makers:Prefferably use paintshop.



3 fan fiction writers:write fan fictions in under 1 month(negotiable)



3 character story writers:Good imagionations and will write about other characters lifes eg. why roilda vane is like she is.Another character background.



1 site picture maker:makepictures wich will go on my site



2 site advertisers:Go on sites like myspace and advertise the site andits offers



1 video maker:makes videos for the site and posting (for advertising.



If you think ive mist any jobs email me



All workers will have a say on how the site is run and the layout



So if you would like an interview email me on romildavane93@hotmail.co.uk



HarryPotter Fans?

i reeeeeeaaaaaaaaly love Harry Potter i think that i read all books 3 times now i am writing about things what Rita Skitter writes about Harry Potter(lies)and truth about Rita Skitter, she is unregister ANIMAGUS,So she know all what is happening on classes...so i will try to do all you want can you send me email on dumanovich@yahoo.com please



HarryPotter Fans?

I'm not sure if i can write a fan fic in a month but i definetly can write a HP fan fic...email me at luv2tapdance@yahoo.com if you're interested. You could also visit mugglenet.com. They have great fanfics and you could give a review to some of the writers asking them to write for you.



HarryPotter Fans?

e-mail me at themaskedharlequin@yahoo.com



i would be really good fanfiction writer and/or chracter story writer



however, i think you need to work on your typing a little.



do you have good coders? what's the name of your site? is it going to be really awesome like mugglenet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host