Monday, December 28, 2009

I cant believe who my co-worker/friends brother is!!!!! what are the chances!!!?

ok. about 1/2 a year ago. i was flirtin with some girl on myspace and stuff. anyway she turned out 2 have a bf, so of course there was some arguiements between them and i was never suppose to talk 2 her again. anyway the guy never actually told me anything but told me things through the girl. so i forgot about it and everything and i just found a job about a month ago and im working there now. so today one of my friends/co workers bro stops by for something and its that 1 guy that was going out with the gurl!!!! i know 4 sure it was him, and i know he seen pics of me but im not sure if he recognizes me. anyway i tried not to let him see me too good cuz i dont want him 2 know it was me, den go and tell every1 the story. so how the hell am i suppose to stay away from this guy?????!!!!!!! im good friends with his bro and we were all supppose to go out next week, but i just also found out that is bro is also coming. now wat!!!!!????



I cant believe who my co-worker/friends brother is!!!!! what are the chances!!!?

fight in the UFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host