Friday, December 25, 2009

Should former co workers be allowed to slander & tell others your personal information causing y

That last word was "Stalked". I left a job at the local newspaper because I was being discriminated against and slandered and despite constant requests that proffesionalism be put into place by my fellow co workers, they continued on to where it was an un workable situation. So I quit. Now a month later, new hired employees at that former company have my personal info and are harrasing me at my home via phone as well as my MySpace. Should I let this go? Or should I go to an attorney. Its crazy that they can have my personal information and be allowed to essentially stalk me and harrass me. Don't you think?



Should former co workers be allowed to slander %26amp; tell others your personal information causing you to be stalk

U need 2 get legal advice no1 is allowed ur personal info!!



Should former co workers be allowed to slander %26amp; tell others your personal information causing you to be stalk

If you phone number is listed, then it is "public" information as well as your myspace page. If they aren't threatening, then unfortunately there really is no legal recourse, however you could change your phone number and have it unpublished. As for myspace, they only thing you can really do is close your page down or just hope that the people will grow up and get tired of playing their games

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host