Friday, December 25, 2009

Why were nine of the Sep.11 hijackers found alive by bbc news?

Here's the link to the site



http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_...



and also a series of explosions were heard by hundreds of witnessess and listen to what the engineers have to say about the buildings and the way they came down...it was a demolition according to the engineers also if the building that just got caught on fire from the burning of the twin towers also came down in the same exact way the twin towers came down...doesnt that mean that explosives were used?How can a building come down like that just from a fire?????



heres the video........



It only aired once on tv and never again after that!!!I wonder why!!!



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Why were nine of the Sep.11 hijackers found alive by bbc news?

That video is crazy. I've never seen it before... I'll be back to edit my answer... because what I said the first time just doesn't apply right now.



----------------------------



That show makes for a very compelling argument. All of those witnesses saying the SAME thing really blew my mind... they ALL heard a series of rapid pops, they described as firecrackers or the "finale of the fourth of July fireworks".



I hate to even think it could be possible, but I couldn't say it's NOT possible because to say that would be to call all of those living victims LIARS. And I'm not willing to do that.



It's possible for the government to lie to us, I don't for a second believe it's possible for those citizens to have been experiencing some sort of Mass hysteria that made them ALL hear and see the same thing.



Bush and his cronies are not incapable of such treacherous lies. He lied to us about why he was sending our troops to Iraq. Why not lie about that too...



Oh I'm so confused now.



Why were nine of the Sep.11 hijackers found alive by bbc news?

and then you woke up from your dream LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host