Friday, December 25, 2009

I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

Here's the story, at my job, all the co-workers are friends with eachother. of course there's married people,singles,older and teenagers. I work at Papa John's pizza. Mark, one of my co-workers is married to a ver very jealous woman. She tries to control him,what he does and his friends.Well, since we are all normal friends, i added him and a couple other people there into my myspace. Well, she has recently been targeting me because she thinks her husband is cheating on her with me, when she is very wrong! besides, i know age doesnt really matter but he is 20 years older than I. So, yesterday, she called my house, as soon as I answered (she didnt know it was me) She said "i need you to leave my husband alone, delete him from your little list you hear me??!!!" I dont know what to do. I've known her husband longer than she has. We've been working together for awhile now, we are very good friends (with no benefits, whatsoever) and they have been married for 1 year, and just now she's been



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

OK, I know that you are not doing anything wrong. But, like you said their marriage was in trouble before this. If you are a true friend to him, you need to step back and leave them alone. Please take him off of your myspace page. If you back down, maybe she will stop acting so crazy. He needs time to see if he really wants to be with her, but with you interfering (even just as a friend) he will not be able to make up his mind properly.



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

Well tell if her if she really did trust her husband she should know better than to do all of that. I think she might insecurity issues because she wouldn't be doing that to you if it hasn't happened to her before. Talk to mark about it and let him know how you feel. Don't let her get in the way of your friendship, besides he's older than you and you have no business going near him. Hope this helps.



-Abe



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

u can tell her to go f--- herself if she has that many insecurities. and let ur mom know that there is a problem going on with ur boss's wife but u dont have to tell her the full details that way if nething does escalate...my bf's mom went to the police and got a restraining order from one of her friend's wives accussing her of the same thing cuz its considered harassment.



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

Considering the circumstances, delete him for now until the divorce is final and hopefully that will make her happy enough so that she will no longer bother you. If you feel the need explain the reason for deleting him to him and since he's a friend he should understand. Tell your mom whats up too so see won't be caught off guard if it happens again.



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

Tell her nothings going on and tell Mark to tell her to stop calling. If she calls then reassure her. Dont stop being friends with him because she is convinced you are cheating with him. Or just dont answer the phone, get a new one if its really bad but Mark should sort it out after all it is his wife!



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

ask her what the phone call was about (like you don't know) but yeah and when she tells you her little theory, say something touching like 'listen, i'm not with him, he loves you too much' or some touchy-feely crap like that. it may feel like lying, but she doesn't seem too trusting anyway.



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

Sounds like either he gives her reason to worry or someone from her past has. You dont need to put up with her harassment. If she continues have the police go talk to her. If you are a minor, make sure your mom knows whats going on. He is 20 years older? all the more reason to hate you from her standpoint, you are young and pretty and she is old wrinkled and hating herself.



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

There are always two sides to every story. Wonder what hers is. Has the man cheated on her before? Is he using your friendship to get rid of her? Being honest with yourself; has he ever made a pass at you or you him...mostly, do you wish he would or are glad he is getting divorced. if the answer to these questions is yes....then as a man; I have learned one thing. Women have a radar instinct when we lust after another woman or look with more than just friendship in our yes...they know...if so...then she has a right to be concerned. Jealousy is for fools.



If not; as friends you should make an attempt to keep it private and not flaunt your friendship in any way until the divorce is final. Telling her your friendship is important does not solve anything. Remember;;;;a woman scored...wow!



Don't ever give up a special Friend...if that is what he is....but....also remember....if he is doing it to be with you or you are hoping ht at is the reason...you will be the next "jealous" or very sad lady when he gets bored with you.



I have always said, "make the girlfriend the wife and the wife the girlfriend and he will cheat on the new wife with his new girlfriend.



look in your own heart and be honest with yourself and your motives for the friendship...if it's real...keep it...if its for a "someday" relationship...run...don't walk...



I need Help! I don't know what to do!?!?

First and foremost take him off your myspace for now. Then ask Mark to tell her to stop calling. After wards go to your mom and explain the situation. You might have to tweak it a little like you don't even talk to him that much and he asked to be added to your page so you did i not to be rude. That way she will see that you are innocent and then when it blows over add him back to your page if you choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host