Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

To start. I am a 19 year old guy, she is 18



A while back I saw this girl's profile on MySpace. She looked vaguely familiar, so I decided to send her a friend request. She accepted and is now in my friends list. Turns out, she is the cousin of a boyfriend of this girl I used to work with.



My questions are, should I bother to persue this? I am starting to like her, but not a lot, mostly because I have only met her online. She is attending my school in the fall.



Also, would this make things awkward if I even did start dating her at some point? Would it make it awkward with her, her family, or worse, the ex co-worker and boyfriend?



We seem to have a lot in common and I don't like her just because of her looks. Lukily, I'm not shallow. We have some things in common and she is just a super sweet, nice girl. Our personalities seem to been very similar too. Maybe this is what I'm attracted to?



Any help or answers would be greatly appreciated. Thankss!!



I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

I don't think theres anything wrong with liking her. Have you talked to her on the phone, online etc? Theres nothing wrong with going out with someone you've meet online. Since she is going to your school in fall, I would wait %26amp; talk to her then before you say you like her. Get to know her and she how she acts before you decide to date her. I don't know how it would be awkward between you unless you don't like your ex co-worker. If you like her, go get her. There probably won't be much (if any) get togethers to make things awkward unless a wedding or party, in which case you probably won't have to talk to them if theres a big group of people. Just have fun, get to know her, be her friend then ask her to hang out! It's good your not shallow...some girls don't like that! Good luck!! Hope this helped!



I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

thank you Insomniatic! good luck! Report It



I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

Go for it!



I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

ofcourse u should go for her, u like her dont u? than why not?



I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

Wow, are you ever concerned about nothing.



Just stay in touch and meet for real when school starts. Let nature take it's course then.



Nothing complicated about this at all.



I'm starting to like an ex co-worker's, boyfriend's cousin. What should I do?

go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host