Friday, December 25, 2009

Who remembers a local Louisville Heavy Metal band called Tooker??

Who can help me out? I'm looking for two of the band members of a local Heavy Metal band, called Tooker. The lead guitarist's name was, John Anderson. The bass player's name was, Ritchie Wilander, I guess that's how you spell it, I'm not sure. We hardly ever got out of the basement, but we were a pretty good band, that never got a brake. But we did....make it to the studio once, and did two songs. "Somethin' Goin' Under, and "When Time is Gone". My copy of the tape, was ruined, a long time ago. One of the songs, were erased, by accident and the other other one, I've done worn out! Ha...ha....If anybody out there knows either one of these guys....tell them to look me up, on Myspace. I was the lead singer, at the time, they know who I am. My songwriting partners and I, have a Web page, where we post most of our songs. And seein' as how, I was the Co writer, of Both songs, I would like to post, both songs with the rest of our music. both of the songs, were GREAT!



Signed...Looking for Too



Who remembers a local Louisville Heavy Metal band called Tooker??

dno them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host