Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Change email on myspace?

When i changed my email address for myspace, i accidentally put .co.uk at the end instead of .com so it's sending emails to a non-existant address. I can't change it to my correct address because i need to put in the confirmation code.............................which is sent to the old address..................which doesn't exist. Ive sent like half a dozen messages to their help department but they haven't even responded to any of them. I would create the address i accidentally changed it to so i can get the code but i can't put .co.uk at the end of it cause it would have to be a msn hotmail account (@hotmail.com) which always has .com at the end. anyone got any ideas for other ways to change the contact email to my actual address?



Change email on myspace?

wow that sucks sorry about that.... i'd say either make a new myspace or just do what the first person answered. I know that myspace help isn't really help.... but do this, replay to the message and you should get a real person replying



Change email on myspace?

Contact myspace through help. My husband did the same thing. They will walk you through it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host