Sunday, December 6, 2009

White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

Ok so im from new mexico and am going to attend college in fort collins CO next year! So ive heard fort collins has 85% white people and 8% hispanic people. i personally like white guys the most! but im not sure how they feel about dating a HISPANIC girl. Do they like hispanic girls? is anyone from fort collins co or has anyone been there before? im not sure what to think when it comes to dating over there??? well any information is very much appreciated!! THANKS!!! oh and heres some pictures of me



www.myspace.com/pecosgirl



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

I wouldn't sweat it too much, just be yourself, whoever comes around will definitely be interested in you. And trust me they will be sniffing around...



Colorado is pretty modern. If you were going somewhere like say the south KKK country i might wonder about the same thing.



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

White men loooooooooooooove chicas!



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT HERITAGE, THEY JUST WANT GIRLS - YOU''LL



PROBABLY HAVE A LOT OF DATES....HISPANIC GIRLS ARE USUALLY VERY



PRETTY.



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

I don't think it will matter one way or the other that you are hispanic. I am a white guy , and I'd be happy to date a hispanic. Anyone who wouldn't is an idiot ! Good Luck ! :)



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

Oh WOW!!! YES!! YES!!!! i am half muslim and half hispanic



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

I've never been there before so i can't help you there, but im a white guy and i have no problem with dating a hispanic girl and judging by your photos ..if thats really you. I wouldn't worry too much .You're very pretty.



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

Why are you so hung up on race? You are beautiful, and if I was purple, I'd want to go out with you.



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

If there were no white girls in the world, I'd move on to hispanics.



White Guy, Hispanic Girl?

I did not see your pics, but I can tell you that white men love dating Hispanic/Mexican women. But do allow yourself to other possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host