Monday, December 28, 2009

Crush on a co-worker! Is this story FATE or COINCIDENCE?

Okay!



I have a myspace. When I first got it almost a year ago I added VERY FEW people to my Favorites list. One of them was a beautiful girl (also 19 and from same city as me) who caught my eye BUT ESPECIALLY fell in love with her personal details on her page. She and I have SO many things in common. I never thought of messaging this stranger or sending a friend request. Someone or something just told me to add her to my favorites but not make it public. I checked on her page about once every month or so.



I was looking for a job a few months ago and decided to apply at a local restaurant and got hired. Two weeks after getting hired I checked on her page and found out something shocking: she also worked at the same place!



I didn't know why I didn't recognize her! I used to stare at her a lot and she'd occasionally catch me (im shy). I don't talk to her. I stopped seeing her myspace (don't want to stalk her). I've never asked anyone out or even had a g/f yet.



What do u guys think??



Crush on a co-worker! Is this story FATE or COINCIDENCE?

Could be fate AND coincidence. Just walk up to her and tell her that she looks really familiar. That should get a conversation going. You never know what could happen next. Good Luck!



Crush on a co-worker! Is this story FATE or COINCIDENCE?

GIVE HER THIS LINK AND LET HER READ IT.



Crush on a co-worker! Is this story FATE or COINCIDENCE?

I saw someone answer that you should give her this link. Well I sorta say the same thing. Either talk to her at work or e-mail her and ask her advice, but don't tell her it's about her. And whatever advice she gives you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host